Monday, January 31, 2011

A Weekend of Epic Insanity

Holy crap.  I am going to need a long time of serious recovery from this weekend and won't be able to get it.  Work is quite a struggle today.  Torn on how much of my weekend is really internet-friendly information.  Went karaoking with some awesome people and sang a wide variety of fun songs.  "Wheel in the Sky", "I Wanna Come Over" "That's the Way it is" "Sweet Child O' Mine" and "Part of Your World."  I love karaoke at Casey Morans.  Great selection and a good crowd. 
The rest of the weekend was just pretty awesome.

Food for the weekend was something I did rather well actually. 

Friday:

7:45 a.m. - coffee and creamer

12:00 p.m. - Chicken wrap in a low carb tortilla with avocado, half a slice of swiss, roasted red pepper hummas and lettuce.  Cottage cheese on the side.

3:00 p.m.- apple

5 p.m. - peanut butter

8 p.m. - chicken breast just straight while I was getting ready

Lots of vodka soda

Saturday:

8 a.m. - coffee and creamer
5 p.m. - Black bean soup and half a chicken salad sandwich from Panera (not low carb but I needed sustenence).  Whole grain baguette.

lots of vodka.  a bite of pizza late night.  I managed to avoid free sliders in the bar... amazing.

Sunday:

11:00 a.m. - Ham and swiss baked eggs with a slice of wheat toast

1p.m. - Skim latte

3-10 p.m. - Three bloody marys and who knows how many beers.  Some celery off the plate of a friend who was eating wings.  Did I eat dinner?  I honestly don't remember.  Oh yeah!  haha

11 p.m. - Broccoli and Cauliflower - I picked out all of the carrots in a frozen bag of mixed vegetables because I hate carrots.

So so ridiculous.  Waking up today was a joke and all of the mess that is my condo is still waiting for me.  They are anticipating a crazy intense snow storm and I'm really hoping for a snow day or two :)  Would be glorious. 

I am down 8 lbs as of now.  17 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment