Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Fights and Finals

Today was day two of my school's screwed - up finals schedule.  An hour advisory and four straight 75 minute finals with a 20 minute lunch break is way too much testing for any high school student and it was felt throughout the entire building.  The icing on the cake definitely came when the fire alarm went off right before the last final of the day, causing us to stand coatless in the January snow for 25 minutes while they figured things out.  Not an ideal work day.  A snow fight ensued and then we were responsible for rallying up any students who threw snowballs so they could get punished before coming back to take their last final and there was just a lot of drama.  While I was exhausted at the end of the day, I am caught up with my grading and just about ready to submit all of it and I'm very up to date on my unit plans so I feel pretty confident about that.

Food:

6:50 - Coffee and cream *I woke up at 6:40 today haha

11 - Mexican soup

3 - Greek yogurt with peaches

4-  two mini cupcakes....oops

6 - a few club crackers

7 - leftover chicken with cherry glaze and caprese salad

9 - Weight watchers chocolate ice cream bar

I was finally down a pound today but think I ate too much to keep it.  We shall see.  Sushi with the fam tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment