Monday, January 17, 2011

Thanks for the Day off, MLK!

Woke up today and did a pilates and yoga class with Mom.  The pilates part was rather challenging but I got through it so I mean, that's good.   I'm still fat and all of course but if I can just get through a few weekends without eating like I did this one I'll actually get thin again.  It's amazing how difficult it is.  Like, all of the things I have accomplished in my life and I can't figure out to stop stuffing my damn face so I can look good.  Actually, that's a lie.  I haven't accomplished many things in my life either.

Sang a bunch of man-hating songs with a great friend who was in need last night which was a lot of fun.  It was nice being able to go out on a Sunday and not have to work today.  It's also really nice that it makes the week shorter.  I always get that "weekend is over" knot in my stomach around this time before going back to work for the week but nothing I can do about it obviously.

I ate pretty healthy today and watched The Other Woman with my mom which was a pretty good movie and I love Natalie Portman.  OK, well as I rest my hand on my stomach and feel the intense lard blob that lies there, I realize it is time to record my food intake for the day.

11:30 a.m. - Panera Fuji Apple Chicken salad with no Gorgonzola and dressing on the side with a whole grain baguette but I only ate about half of all of it.

3:00 p.m. - Chocolate Fiber Bar

6:00 p.m. - About 7 chicken meatballs with pita chips

7:00 p.m. - Grande skim latte

9:30 p.m. - half a cup of oatmeal with cinnamon and brown sugar

OK back to the Golden Girls marathon.  I'm so productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment