Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Successful Carb-Free Day

It was a stressful day at work (shocking) and of course that means I came home and did very little.  I find it so hard to motivate after working non stop all day.  I don't understand how people do things like raise children with full time jobs.  I seriously don't think I can ever have kids unless I get to be a stay at home mom.  Can't even imagine coming home after an exhausting day at work and having to be mom instead of sitting on the couch or cooking a meal (whatever I want that is... not fish sticks).  That being said, I don't know how I'd come home to a man either.  If I end up alone forever, I doubt anyone will be all that surprised.  I do quite well by myself.  It will take quite an independent man to be my husband one day.  

Food: 

6:45 a.m. - Coffee and creamer 

11:00 a.m. - Turkey wrap on low-carb tortilla with swiss, lettuce, tomato and avocado

3:00 p.m. - cottage cheese and veggies with hummus and Laughing Cow Cheese (celery, cucumbers, cauliflower and tomatoes) 

6 p.m. - Peanut Butter 

8 p.m. - Chicken in a Jalefrez Curry Sauce *jar and veggies (rotisserie chicken, snow peas, green pepper, onion, water chestnut, broccoli, jalepeno)

10 p.m. - greek yogurt with raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, almonds and cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment