Monday, January 17, 2011

A Long Weekend Lacking in Weight Loss

Friday was a decent day at work.  No students and just a few meetings with a lot of time to use how I saw effective, which I spent rearranging, organizing and cleaning my classroom.  I'm sort of excited about the change of scenery.  We'll see how it goes.  Still no update on a new English teacher so hopefully that will be resolved soon and then it will be up to someone else to figure out where he's gonna sit as I took the liberty of taking the classroom desk back.  In any case, this weekend I wasn't so excellent at eating healthy and now it's the end of the weekend and I'm not too psyched about working out, eating healthy or working normal hours.

Friday

6:30 am - coffee and cream

9 a.m  - leftover mini cupcake

12:30 - Orchard Harvest Chicken Salad from Panera with no Gorgonzola and a whole grain baguette

1 - Two beer battered biscuits and a brownie (I have no will power when people have delicious free food in the classroom next door).

9 p.m - Sushi with the family.  I was pretty good here and didn't eat too much sushi but then I continued to drink all night long.

Did the Jillian Michaels workout before going out for sushi.

Saturday

Some coffee and cream
10:30a.m. - Baked eggs with ham and swiss, piece of whole wheat toast.

3 p.m. - Corn and chicken soup

7:30 p.m. - Thai green curry and rice with pot stickers and crab rangoon (OOPS)


Sunday

Snacked throughout the day on hummus, veggies, some chicken meatballs and stuffed mushrooms.  Healthy food but too much of it.

2 a.m. -White Castles  again oops

I haven't been too healthy--- obviously.  I'm so bad at this whole working out and eating healthy thing.  In other news, the Bears have to play the Packers for their shot at the Super Bowl and I'm pretty psyched about it.

]

No comments:

Post a Comment