Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sex and Candy

Today was a hectic day at work.  While this poor girl was doing a demonstration lesson for the available position in my classroom, a group of students got in a hugh "ghetto brawl" as they called it and everyone was distracted.  I think if that happened during my demo lesson, I'd have walked out and never come back. In any case, I'm still really on top of my work load which is really nice.

Swoowski came over after work and we hung out which was awesome as usual.  Made a delicious dinner and now will probably relax another hour before bed.  Art Institute with the kiddies tomorrow which I'm a tad bit nervous about but hopefully it will go well.  I really have nothing interesting to say in my life.  I should really just stick to writing about food.  Not down any weight.  This is the fattest I've ever been for the longest time and it's just really depressing.  I can't believe I let myself do this.  I seriously need to lose this weight and never ever do this again.

Food:

6:45 ish or so whatever.. Coffee and creamer

11 a.m. - Sandwich - Sandwich thin, light mayo, turkey, a half piece of Swiss cheese, tomato and avocado

3 p.m. - Celery and grape tomatoes with roasted red pepper hummus

4:30 p.m. - Honey Crisp Apple

6:30 p.m. - Blue Cheese sauce over pork with salad.  Sauce was made with onion, garlic, a bit of flour, milk, blue cheese and white wine poured over pork cutlets that I peppered and broiled for 6 minutes on each side.

10 p.m. - Fiber Chocolate bar - was too hungry not to eat anything else.

I need to go to Trader Joe's and get some of that really good and easy to make healthy food.  Gotta keep this up through a few months... this has to be doable.  I will lose weight damn it.

Back at 20 lbs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment