Sunday, January 9, 2011

Being Lame on a Friday

Delayed post to match my delayed mind right now but clearly I must play a bit of catch up.  So the Indian food only set me back a lb which I made up for by the end of the day and was back so it was as though I broke even.  I'll take it.  My mom and brother were supposed to come down to have dinner and karaoke with me but ended up canceling because it was so cold out and they are lame.  I ended up not going to the other party because my bests weren't going to be there and I chose to avoid a potentially awkward situation.  In any case, Swoowsk came over and we watched Going the Distance - a very entertaining film.

Work was absolutely insane so what I really needed was a calm night to clear my mood anyway and I think it was nice.  When I'm stressed I like to cook so I cooked a rather fancy meal just for myself and am looking forward to enjoying leftovers tonight actually.

6:30 a.m. - Coffee with creamer.  I might add that all these coffees never even get finished because I won't drink it once it is luke warm anyway.

11:00 ish - Greek Yogurt with Peach

1:30 p.m. - Pasta Primavera Lean Cuisine

7:30 p.m - I made baked scallops and a salad
I cooked the scallops in a bit of butter and white wine and topped them with whole wheat bread crumbs, jalepeno, rosemary, onion, and then sundried tomato at 425 degrees for about 14 minutes.  They were very delicious.

Salad was just some fresh mozzarella, tomato, avocado, red onion, italian seasoning, basil, olive oil and strawberry balsamic.  Basically a caprese.

Still too sore to work out.  Could barely move.

No comments:

Post a Comment