Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Switching Between Definitely, Maybe and Cupcake Wars.... TV at its Finest

So it's 8 p.m. and I'm so tired I could already fall asleep on this couch.  Work was definitely better today and I was more optimistic.  Obviously, I'm not thrilled that the person I was closest to at work and most comfortable with left so abruptly, but I've moved into the phase of just dealing with it and doing what I can.  Hopefully his replacement will be someone I get along with naturally.

Watching Cupcake Wars when I'm eating healthy is dangerous.  Clearly, I'm now mouth-watered at the very idea that a cupcake could potentially be within a close vicinity to me.  Luckily, I have nothing of the sort and just cleaned up the kitchen from dinner so even if it weren't for the necessary weight loss, I would definitely be too lazy to bake anything.  I did get a mini cupcake maker for Christmas.  You know you're getting old when you get kitchenware and home decor for Christmas and you're truly psyched about it.  New Martha Stewart MultiPot, Cuisinart... Last year was the KitchenAid Mixer.  My mom rules.

Cuuupppppcaaaaakkkkess.  I don't know what the deal is with my cupcake obsession.  I just adore them.  It's a relatively new obsession, though I've always thought they were the world's happiest food.  In another life, I'd have opened up a cupcake bakery.  Maybe I should marry someone wealthy and start a cupcake business.  Cause that would be really good for my diet.

Speaking of, I pretty much ate the same food today as yesterday.

6:30 a.m. - Coffee and creamer.  Tried one of those coffee house specials or whatever they are called.           Hazelnut Cream...  Not sure it was as good as others I have tried.

11:00 a.m. - Turkey sandwich with light mayo, tomato, swiss, avocado

4 p.m. - Ginormous Honey Crisp Apple - seriously, I was asked by a student today if I injected it with steroids, Good Burger style.

5:30 p.m. - Clementine on the drive home.

7 p.m. - Came in and cooked up some more rotisserie chicken with asparagus, red bell pepper, onion, jalepeno, garlic and an Indian butter chicken sauce.

Another Caprese salad.

I will have some kind of low cal ice cream bar to soothe the craving and probably some tea.  Woohoo!

No work out.  I stayed at work too late for that again.  No way I'm getting home at 7 and working out.  My goal is to leave work by 5 tomorrow so I can do some yoga or something... stretch my lardmobile self out.  I DID buy a groupon today of 30 classes at LA Boxing... look at me!  Let's see if I use them.

Speaking of Groupon.. I have two about to expire.  An Indian food one that will be expunged from my life on Saturday and one for Tuscany that ends on January 21.  Gonna be hard to healthy but I mean, I already paid for them!

Good news! - I'm down 4 lbs since Sunday night (not surprising considering the insanely high weight that I was at that time).  At least I'm doing something about it.  Back to cheesy movies and reading.  Maybe a bit of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment