Monday, January 24, 2011

Forgetting Sarah Marshall... because she's the lesser of the two anyway

Well, made it through Monday.  And the good thing is, I actually only gained .6 lbs this crazy weekend.  Good feeling. It was day one of no carbs and I've been successful.  Let's see how long I can keep it up.  At least I have lunch ready for tomorrow because everyone knows I don't wake up early enough to take care of these things.

Work was alright.  Teaching the kids about Chicago history and introducing their topics for the research paper and surprisingly, I got very few whines about it.  They've just accepted that they have to deal with it and a few almost seem to like the idea of some of the topics.  I wish we would hire someone to replace my coteacher.  The students have nothing really productive to do so they just goof around, making me feel like I should do something about it but the truth is, I'm on my planning periods and would rather pretend I didn't have to be responsible for a bunch of students during that time.

Slightly warmer in my place which is nice.  The reason for my status was that after watching Sarah Marshall, I decided to make it clear that Mila Kunis is hotter than Kristen Bell.  My friend disagreed so I had to start polling people.  Mila won hands down.  Friend still disagrees.  That was pretty much the big thing of my night besides cooking dinner and finally finishing my laundry.  I folded it.. but didn't put it away.  It's still on the futon.

Food:

6:50 a.m. - Coffee and Creamer

11:00 a.m. - Steak Tips Portobello Lean Cuisine

3:00 p.m. - two hard boiled eggs and cottage cheese

5:30 p.m. - About 3 tablespoons of peanut butter. Maybe a little more.

7:30 p.m. - Leftover Coconut Tilapia with vegetables ( snow peas, asparagus, water cress, green pepper, onion, jalapeno, mushrooms, thai chili sauce, fresh grated parmseano reggiano)

Very sleepy and really have nothing interesting to talk about... now or ever evidently.  This blog is super boring and isn't even chronicling weight loss because I keep cheating.  Gah.

1 comment: