Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I have nothing interesting to say or post about right now; however, I felt the need to share the cutest picture ever taken in the universe.  Below you will find my parents' dogs, Ethel and Fred (yes, like the Mertzes of I Love Lucy.... Lucy is not pictured).  Fred is a baby and they are both French Bulldogs and I'm sorry, but they are the cutest dogs in the world.  This is how they slept in the car the other day.  <3.


In other news, yesterday I was a waste of human flesh.  I worked like a normal person and made a grocery list comprised mostly of things to make various dishes I have liked or pinned on pinterest and never tried.  Because I am too lazy to actually go shopping though, I selected a chicken recipe that I had all of the ingredients for; or so I thought.

When I got home, turns out the piece of chicken I had left already went bad (it smelled beautiful when I opened that Ziploc, let me tell you).  So I made some tomato soup and leftover greasy thai food and proceeded to watch America's Got Talent and Law and Order SVU rather than do anything of any sort of productivity.  Do I get any points for doing the dishes?  No?  Damn.

Anyway, off for a lunch break with my mom and sister.  I just felt the cuteness of this picture should be posted on the internet in my own little corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment