Thursday, February 10, 2011

General Disposition Sinking

I need to find some new highlight for my day.  The level of apathy I function with Monday-Friday is seriously detrimental to my health.  I suppose that's all I should say online although it would be nice to have a place to actually vent everything.  I need to find something that is exciting and new and maybe challenging in a good way.  I'm getting old and feeling like I seriously missed something along the way. I have a condo, the job I thought I wanted, a great family, fun friends... what do I need?

In other news, my condo is currently about 45 degrees.  Seriously.  45.  If you took a huge chunk of snow and put it in my living room, it would not melt. It's not even broken.  I just don't know what to do about the problem.  My work building is way too hot, home is way too cold, my body cannot handle the chaos.  Luckily, I'm going to my parents' house after school for my grandpa's birthday and it's supposed to get back up in the 30s this weekend.  The diet isn't working as quickly as I would like it to either.  Jeez what can I even think about to make me happy right now?  Daydreaming?  The general amount of indifference I feel toward everything is worse than anger or frustration. 

Food yesterday:

Coffee and creamer

Tuna sandwich with my homeade tuna - tuna, hardboiled egg, celery, onion, greek yogurt, chipotle, salt and pepper, mozarrella on a sandwich thin with swiss

Almonds

Chitpotle - burrito bol with black beans, vegetables, chicken, tomato, easy cheese, greek yogurt, guacamole

Smoothie of greek yogurt, half and half, cherries and cinnamon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment